Ludus Studio develops and publishes social games for the web and mobile devices. In this policy, "Ludus Studio" refers to Ludus Studio Ltd. and its Affiliates, which shall mean subsidiaries, parent companies, joint ventures and other corporate entities under common ownership. We may also refer to Ludus Studio as "We" or "Us".
Information We Collect
Information about You Received from an SNS
When you use any Ludus Studio game at an SNS such as Facebook or Google +, where our games may also be referred to as "applications", you allow Ludus Studio to access certain information from your profile for that site. The information you allow Ludus Studio to access varies by game and SNS, and it is affected by your privacy settings. You can control and find out more about these settings at the SNS where you play our games. For example, Ludus Studio may access and store some or all of the following information, as allowed by you, the SNS and your preferences:
- your first and last name
- your profile picture or its URL
- your user ID number, which is linked to publicly available information such as name and profile photo
- the user ID numbers and other public data for your friends
- the login e-mail you provided to that SNS when you registered
- your gender
- your birthday
How We Collect Information about You
We may collect information about you in any one or more of the following ways:
- Information about Players and Play
- When you play one of our games, Ludus Studio collects and stores certain information that you provide directly or through the SNS.
- We may collect or receive information from other sources including (i) other Ludus Studio users who choose to upload their email contacts; and (ii) third party information providers.
How We Use the Information We Collect
In general, We collect, store and use your information to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. For example, We may use information collected from you in any one or more of the following ways:
- to create your game accounts and allow play of our games
- to provide technical support and respond to user inquiries
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and enforce our Terms of Service
- to deliver and target advertising
- to notify users of in-game updates
- to solicit input and feedback to improve Ludus Studio products and services and customize your user experience
- to inform users about new products or promotional offers
- to engage in commonly accepted practices, such as contacting you at the email address We have on file if you are a potential winner in a sweepstakes
One important use of your information is communication. If you have provided your e-mail address to Ludus Studio, We'll use it to respond to (i) customer support inquiries, and for (ii) marketing needs.
Sharing of Your Information
We DO NOT share your information with third parties, that is parties other than Ludus Studio.
Your Sharing and Messaging Options
Information We Receive from Third Party SNS Where You play a Ludus Studio Game
If you play our games at a third-party SNS, Ludus Studio will be able to access and store profile and other information about you. The categories of information you share with Us will depend, in part, on the permissions you grant Us and the privacy settings you have established at the SNS where you access the application. Ludus Studio does not offer an "opt out" option for specific fields that are shared by the SNS where you access and play the game(s).
Privacy Policies of Linked Sites and Advertisers
Our websites and games may contain advertisements from companies other than Ludus Studio that may link to their own websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. If you have any questions about how these other websites use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
Security of Your Information
Ludus Studio implements reasonable security measures to protect the security of your information both online and offline, and We are committed to the protection of customer information.
While We take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our websites and our customer databases and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and We cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe (including your account password), and to log out of your account after use. If your SNS account is hacked, this may lead to unauthorized play of your Ludus Studio games, so be careful to keep your account information secure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We have procedures and security features in place to try to prevent unauthorized access.